- Croatian Association of Accountants and Financial Experts
- Response to IFAC Member Body Survey on Standard Setting and Regulation
- World Bank ROSC Accounting and Auditing Report.
Financial Reporting Framework in Croatia
Under the Croatian National Accounting Law (updated 24 October 2007), the following categories of entities are required to use IFRSs*:
- All listed companies and those that are preparing to go public.
- All financial institutions
- All large enterprises. Large enterprises are those that exceed two of the following three criteria:
- revenue higher than HRK 260 million
- total assets higher than HRK 130 million
- number of employees greater than 250
- Any other companies as required by financial sector supervisory authorities
- All who are composing consolidated financial statements according to IFRSs
All other enterprises can voluntarily choose to use IFRSs, or they can use standards adopted by Financial Reporting Standards Board (currently that means IASs as they existed in 2000).
- Link to Croatian National Accounting Law as published in the national gazette.