It provides comprehensive guidance for UK companies intending to report under International Financial Reporting Standards, by:
- focusing on the practical issues that companies will face;
- explaining clearly the requirements of IFRSs and how they differ from previous UK GAAP;
- adding interpretation and commentary where IFRSs are silent, ambiguous, or unclear;
- separately identifying those UK-specific requirements that will continue to apply; and
- providing many illustrative examples.
The publication may be purchased by calling +44 (0)870 777 2906 or by emailing email@example.com.