Summary of issues not added to IFRIC agenda is updated
Jan 19, 2008
We have updated our Summary of Issues Not Added to IFRIC's Agenda to reflect the IFRIC's final decisions at its January 2008 meeting not to add the following topics to its agenda.
- IAS 19 – Death in service benefits
- IAS 19 – Definition of plan assets
- IAS 19 – Pension promises based on performance hurdles
- IAS 23 – Foreign exchange and capitalisable borrowing costs
- IAS 39 – Scope of IAS 39 paragraph 2(g) (contracts between an acquirer and a vendor in a business combination to buy or sell an acquiree at a future date)