Comparison of IFRSs and Thailand GAAP
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Jaiyos (Thailand) has published IFRS and GAAP in the Kingdom of Thailand.
- Explains the various sources of GAAP in the Kingdom of Thailand
- Reviews the process for issuing Thai Accounting Standards (TAS)
- Distinguishes between existing TAS that have been approved by the Federation of Accounting Professions and those that have become effective by approval by the Board of Supervision and publication in the Royal Gazette
- Identifies those TAS from which non-public limited companies may elect to be exempted
- Sets out some of the key differences between TAS and IFRSs at 31 March 2008
- Summarises the plans for convergence of TAS and IFRSs
Click to view IFRS and GAAP in the Kingdom of Thailand (PDF 9,283k).