Deloitte webcast – IFRS in the real estate industry
Apr 26, 2009
On 30 April 2009, Deloitte (United States) will hold a live web presentation titled Revisiting International Financial Reporting Standards: What Will the Impact Be In the Real Estate Arena? .
- Topic: Increasingly, U.S. companies are factoring IFRS into their strategic planning – even as they focus on today's economic challenges. How might U.S. real estate companies reinforce their efforts around IFRS readiness today? The webcast will discuss:
- The current economic crisis and its affect on IFRS in the U.S.
- Lessons from the European IFRS experience.
- The SEC's IFRS roadmap and timing for IFRS adoption.
- Impact of IFRS on publicly owned and privately held real estate companies and funds.
- Date: Thursday, 30 April 2009
- Time: 11:00am US EDT (15:00 GMT)
- Host: Dorothy Alpert, Principal – Deloitte LLP
- More Information and Registration