European survey of users' information needs
May 30, 2009
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) and the French national standard-setter (Conseil National de la Comptabilité) have jointly issued a report of a recent survey about the needs of users of financial statements in Europe.
- more stability in reporting standards.
- improved comparability.
- simpler presentations that highlight key data and key disclosures.
- better disclosure of risk management information.
- more or better quality prospective information.
- more highlighting of trends in growth and profitability.