Review of narrative reporting in the UK
Oct 29, 2009
The United Kingdom Accounting Standards Board (ASB) has published Rising to the Challenge, the report of its review of the narrative reporting of 50 UK listed companies in 2008 and 2009.
- how companies are complying with the enhanced business review content requirements from the Companies Act 2006 (CA);
- effective communication and presentation of the required content; and
- areas that are leading to clutter in narrative reporting.
- Review of Narrative Reporting by UK Listed Companies: Key Findings (PDF 196k)
- Review of Narrative Reporting by UK Listed Companies: Full Report (PDF 434k)