IFRS Foundation translations update
The IFRS Foundation has announced the publication of the following translations:
- Armenian and Simplified Chinese translations of the IFRS for SMEs. The translations can be accessed via the IASB's IFRS for SMEs webpage. You will need to be a registered user to access the translation. Registration is free of charge.
- Japanese translation of the Request for Views on Effective Dates and Transition Methods that was published in English by the IASB in October 2010. The Request for Views in English, French and Japanese can be accessed here.
- Japanese translation of the Staff Draft of Exposure Draft IFRS X: Financial Statement Presentation that was published in English by the IASB on 1 July 2010. The Staff Draft can be accessed via the IASB's Staff Draft webpage.
- Japanese translation of A Briefing for Chief Executives, Audit Committees & Boards of Directors 2010 that was published in English by the IASB in August 2010. Available for free for eIFRS subscribers, available to purchase from the IASB's web shop.
- Spanish translations of DisclosuresTransfers of Financial Assets (Amendments to IFRS 7) and the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting 2010, on the IASB's New and revised standards webpage (eIFRS subscribers only).