Conclusions of the Trustees' Due Process Oversight Committee meeting
Aug 03, 2011
The IFRS Foundation Trustees' Due Process Oversight Committee (DPOC) has posted to their website a summary of the conclusions of their meeting in New York on 12 July 2011.
The Committee discussed:
- Development of a DPOC protocol
- Post implementation review planning
- Agenda consultation
- Meeting with the representatives of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF)
- Effect analysis
- Due process oversight of standards
- Review of the effectiveness of the IFRS Foundation Interpretations Committee
- Emerging Economies Group
Please click here to read the notes on the IFRS Foundation's website.