EFRAG Update with meeting summary for the June EFRAG TEG meeting
Jun 17, 2011
The European Financial Reporting Advisory Group (EFRAG) has released the June 2011 issue of its EFRAG Update newsletter.
The EFRAG TEG meeting held on 8 to 10 June 2011 focused on:
- IASB new and revised standards related to Consolidation project — IFRS 10, IFRS 11, IFRS 12, revised IAS 27 and revised IAS 28.
- IASB forthcoming Amendments to IAS 1 and revised IAS 19
- European outreach on the IASB's projects on Revenue Recognition and Leases
- IASB re-deliberations in the project Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- IASB re-deliberations in the project Leases
- IASB re-deliberations in the project Insurance Contracts
- EFRAG Proactive project Business Combinations under Common Control
- EFRAG Proactive project Disclosure Framework for the Notes to the Financial Statements
- EFRAG Proactive project The Role of the Business Model in Financial Reporting
- IFRS Foundation Report of the Trustees' Strategy Review
- FEE Discussion Paper on Combined Financial Statements