Notes from the June IASB meeting
Jun 15, 2011
The IASB's regular monthly meeting is being held on 13-15 June 2011 in London, much of it a joint meeting with the FASB.
We've posted Deloitte observer notes from parts of days 1 and 2 of the meeting (click through for direct access to the notes):
Monday, 13 June 2011 (IASB-FASB)
- Investment Property
- Education session on FASB project
- Leases — Lessor accounting
- Initial measurement of the residual asset
- Initial profit recognition
- Subsequent measurement of the residual asset
- Lease of a portion of the underlying asset
Tuesday, 14 June 2011 (IASB-FASB)
- Financial Instruments – Classification and Measurement
- Education session on FASB model
- Islamic (Shariah-compliant) leases
- Revenue Recognition
- Effect of the proposed model on telecoms (and other) companies
- Transition requirements
Notes from the additional sessions on insurance (Monday and Tuesday) and asset and liability offsetting (Tuesday) will be posted soon.
Click here to go to the preliminary and unofficial Notes Taken by Deloitte Observers for the entire meeting.