IASB issues response to G20 conclusions
Nov 09, 2011
The IASB has released an updated response to the conclusions reached at the G20 Leaders Summit held in Cannes, France on 3-4 November 2011.
In the response document, the IASB details its progress in the following areas:
- Completed its review of off balance sheet financing
- Completed its reform of fair value measurement requirements
- Completed the first phase of the reform of financial instruments accounting
- Completed the majority of projects described by its Memorandum of Understanding with the FASB
- Significantly enhanced its outreach and stakeholder engagement activities
Click for Update of response to G20 conclusions (link to the IASB website).