Notes from the October IASB meeting
21 Oct 2011
The IASB's regular monthly meeting was held on 19-20 October 2011 in Norwalk, CT, USA, part of it a joint meeting with the FASB.
Wednesday, 19 October 2011 (other sessions)
- Annual Improvements (IASB only)
- IFRS 13 Fair value measurement — Short-term receivables and payables issue
- IFRS 3 Business combinations — Contingent consideration guidance issue
- Fair Value Measurement (IASB-FASB)
- Proposed plan for developing educational material
- Comments from members of the boards
- Revenue Recognition (IASB-FASB)
- Disclosures in Interim Reporting Periods
Notes from the session on Leases will be posted soon.
Click here to go to the preliminary and unofficial Notes Taken by Deloitte Observers for the entire meeting.