The agenda for the meeting is set out below.
| IFRS Advisory Council Meeting Agenda
10-11 October 2011, London
|Monday, 10 October 2011
- Welcome and Chairman’s preview
- Overview of last four months
- IASB activities (financial instruments, insurance contracts, leases and revenue recognition)
- Trustees review of the IFRS Interpretation Committee
- Trustees due process oversight committee
- Trustee strategy review and Monitoring Board review
- Raising the profile of the Council / working with the Trustees
- The IASB’s agenda consultation
- How to deal with the conceptual issues at stake at the present juncture
Tuesday, 11 October 2011
- Insurance contracts
- Revenue recognition
- XBRL update
- World Bank review of standards
- IFRS 'branding'
- IFRS Foundation education activities
Click for access to the full agenda and agenda papers (link to IASB website).