Final notes from the December IASB meeting
Dec 19, 2011
The IASB's regular monthly meeting was held on 13-16 December 2011 in London, part of it a joint meeting with the FASB. We have posted additional Deloitte observer notes from the remaining sessions held on Thursday and Friday.
Click through for direct access to the notes:
Thursday, 15 December 2011
- Financial instruments — Impairment (IASB-FASB)
- Application of the three bucket model to debt securities
- Application of the three bucket model to loans
Friday, 16 December 2011
- Insurance contracts (IASB-FASB)
- Discounting of insurance liabilities for incurred claims
- Unit of account
- Onerous contracts
Click here to go to the preliminary and unofficial notes taken by deloitte observers for the entire meeting.