IFRSs in your pocket 2012
22 Aug 2012
We have published the eleventh edition of our popular guide to IFRSs — 'IFRSs In Your Pocket 2012'. This publication provides an update of developments in IFRSs through the second quarter of 2012.
This 136-page guide includes information about:
- The IASB organisation — its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, United States, Canada and elsewhere in the Americas, and Asia-Pacific
- Recent pronouncements — those which are effective and those which can be early adopted
- Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs
- IASB agenda projects and active research topics
- IFRS Interpretations Committee current agenda topics
- Other useful IASB-related information
Please contact your local Deloitte practice office to request a printed copy.
Click to view IFRSs in your pocket 2012.