Tentative agenda for AOSSG November 2012 meeting released
Aug 24, 2012
The tentative agenda has been released for the fourth annual meeting of the Asian-Oceanian Standard-Setters Group (AOSSG), which is to be held in Kathmandu, Nepal on 28-29 November 2012.
The AOSSG expects the following items to be considered at meeting:
- IASB member report on current developments
- Building standard-setting capacity in the Asia-Oceania region
- Insurance contracts
- Financial instruments - impairment and revisions to classification and measurement
- Revenue recognition
- IFRS 8 Operating Segments - post-implementation review
- IFRS for SMEs - review of existing standard
- Investment entities - how jurisdictions might use the exemption from consolidation.
Click for AOSSG announcement (link to AOSSG website).