IFRS Foundation translations update
Jul 31, 2012
The IFRS Foundation has announced the publication of new French, Spanish and Turkmen translations.
The translations are:
- French translation of Consolidated Financial Statements, Joint Arrangements and Disclosure of Interests in Other Entities: Transition Guidance (Amendments to IFRS 10, IFRS 11 and IFRS 12), as issued in English by the IASB in June 2012.
- Spanish translation of Annual Improvements to IFRSs 2009–2011 Cycle, as issued in English by the IASB in May 2012.
- Turkmen translation of the requirements of:
- IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements;
- IAS 2 Inventories; and
- IAS 10 Events after the Reporting Period.
These translations are available on the eIFRS website (subscription needed).
In addition, a Spanish translation is now available of Request for Information on the Comprehensive Review of the IFRS for SMEs, issued by the IASB in English in June 2012 (comments to be received by 30 November 2012). This document can be accessed via the "Comment on a proposal" webpage.