IFRS in Focus — IASB issues exposure draft on Improvements to IFRSs: 2010-2012 Cycle
On 3 May 2012, the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) issued for public comment Exposure Draft ED/2012/1 Annual Improvements to IFRSs: 2010-2012 Cycle, which proposes amendments to 11 International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs) under its annual improvements project. The annual improvements process is designed to make necessary, but non-urgent, amendments to IFRSs.
This IFRS in Focus newsletter outlines proposals in the exposure draft.
- IFRS 13 — Fair Value Measurement
- IAS 1 — Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 7 — Statement of Cash Flows
- IAS 12 — Income Taxes
- IAS 16 — Property, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 24 — Related Party Disclosures
- IAS 36 — Impairment of Assets
- IFRS 2 — Share-based Payment
- IFRS 3 — Business Combinations
- IFRS 8 — Operating Segments
- IFRS 9 — Financial Instruments