IFRS in your pocket 2013
We have published the twelfth edition of our popular guide to IFRS — IFRS In Your Pocket 2013. This publication provides an update of developments in IFRSs through the first quarter of 2013.
This 116-page guide includes information about:
- The IASB organisation — its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, United States, Canada and elsewhere in the Americas, and Asia-Pacific
- Recent pronouncements — those which are effective and those which can be early adopted
- Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs
- IASB agenda projects and active research topics
- IFRS Interpretations Committee current agenda topics
- Other useful IASB-related information
Please contact your local Deloitte practice office to request a printed copy.