IFRSs in your pocket 2010
IFRSs in your Pocket 2010, ninth edition, May 2010, is a 132-page guide that includes information about:
- IASB structure and contact details.
- IASB due process.
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, Asia, USA, and Canada.
- Summaries of each IASB Standard and Interpretation, as well as the Framework and the Preface to IFRSs.
- Background and current status of all current IASB projects.
- IASC and IASB chronology.
- Update on IFRS-US GAAP convergence.
- Other useful IASB-related information.
We are pleased to grant permission for accounting educators and students to print copies of the PDF file for educational purposes. Please contact your local Deloitte practice office to request a printed copy.