Dbriefs webcast — IFRS: Important developments (July 2012)
On Wednesday, 25 July 2012, a Global Financial Reporting Dbriefs Webcast was held discussing the latest standard-setting developments at the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
The topics covered included:
- The IASB's timeline for the issuance of exposure drafts and new accounting standards
- Recent developments on the financial instruments project, including:
- the expected timing of the various phases of the project
- developments in the impairment project
- the current status of the project on the limited reconsideration of IFRS 9 in relation to classification and measurement
- An update on the leases and revenue recognition projects.
A recording of the webcast can be found here (registration required).
The slides from the presentation can be downloaded below.