Accounting Roundup: April 2012
The April 2012 issue of Accounting Roundup includes discussion of these developments:
- The FASB decided to issue a proposed ASU on liquidity and interest rate risk disclosures
- The FASB and IASB continued to make progress on their projects on (1) classification and measurement of financial instruments and (2) financial asset impairment
- The G20 finance ministers reiterated their support for accounting convergence
- The FASB and IASB published an update on the status of their convergence efforts
- The SEC published its observations on disclosures of smaller financial institutions.