Accounting Roundup: July 2012
The July 2012 issue of Accounting Roundup features articles on:
- A FASB discussion paper requesting comment on a framework for streamlining financial statement disclosures.
- The FASB’s and IASB’s deliberations of the classification and measurement of financial instruments, impairment of financial assets, revenue recognition, and lease accounting.
- The SEC’s final report on the incorporation of IFRSs.
- Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB)
- IFRS Interpretations Committee
- International Accounting Education Standards Board (IAESB)
- International Accounting Standards Board (IASB)
- International Ethics Standards Board for Accountants (IESBA)
- Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB)
- US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)