IFRS Insights — Volume 27, January-February 2012
IFRS Insights is a newsletter on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for chief financial officers (CFOs) and financial professionals of U.S. companies.
This edition covers a spectrum of key issues related to IFRS, including:
- The new offsetting disclosure requirements issued by the U.S. Financial Accounting Standards Board and International Accounting Standards Board
- The “three-bucket” impairment model
- Highlights from the 2011 AICPA National Conference on Current SEC and PCAOB Developments
- Two upcoming classroom training opportunities that address the practical and strategic implications of IFRS
- IFRS e-learning opportunities