Capital Markets Advisory Committee (CMAC)
The IASB's Capital Markets Advisory Committee (CMAC) is a group of 15 professional financial analysts who meet three times a year with five members of the IASB to provide the views of professional investors on financial reporting issues.
It was originally called Analyst Representative Group (ARG) and was formed in 2003. It became the CMAC in August 2011. Starting in June 2007, the meetings with the group have been open to public observation.
Members of the CMAC
- Martin Bos, Eumedion representative on the Dutch Accounting Standards Board
- Neri Bukspan, Chief Quality Officer and Chief Accountant, Standard and Poor's US; Investors' Technical Advisory Committee (ITAC) at US FASB
- Christian Dreyer CFA, JP Morgan, CFA Institute, Swiss CFA Society [Chair]
- Javier de Frutos, Managing Director, BBVA Securities Inc.
- Jacques de Greling, Equity Analyst — Telecoms, Natixis Securities
- Peter Elwin, Head of European Pensions, Valuation and Accounting Research, J P Morgan Cazenove
- Jane Fuller, chair, accounting advocacy committee, CFA Society of the UK
- Sue Harding, Independent Accounting and Financial Reporting Analyst [co-Chair]
- Dennis Jullens, European Head, UBS Valuation & Accounting Research, Netherlands
- Sei-Ichi Kaneko, Executive Vice President, The Securities Analysts Association of Japan
- Robert Morgan CFA, Forbes Morgan Consulting and Vice President, Finance, Pleio Health Support System
- Dane Mott CFA, Accounting and Valuation, JP Morgan Equity Research, US
- Vincent Papa CFA, Director, Financial Reporting EMEA, CFA Institute Centre for Financial Market Integrity
- Mark Prentice CFA, Vice President, Fundamental Equities, State Street Global Advisors
- Jed Wrigley, Fund Manager, Director of Accounting & Valuation, Fidelity International