Robert Bruce interviews — Richard Howitt outlines his vision for Integrated Reporting in the years ahead
Richard Howitt has just taken over as Chief Executive of the International Integrated Reporting Council. In this video interview he talks with Robert Bruce about maintaining the pace, building more global momentum, putting integrated reporting at the heart of corporate governance around the world, and influencing the concept of inclusive capitalism.
View the full video above (approx 23 minutes), or click here to access the full video in a separate window.
Alternatively, you can select the individual sections of the interview that interest you most:
- Part 1: Howitt’s Mission For the Years Ahead: Richard Howitt outlines his ambitions and plans for the global adoption of integrated reporting. Click here.
- Part 2: Continuing the Momentum: Howitt talks about building continuity and an international perspective. Click here.
- Part 3: The Challenge of Embedding Integrated Reporting: Howitt talks about the excitement of taking integrated reporting and embedding the concept around the world. Click here.
- Part 4: A Key Principle in Corporate Governance. How integrated reporting will be at the heart of change in the capital markets. Click here.
- Part 5: The Antidote to the Spread of Short-term Risk. How integrated reporting is central to building long-term value creation. Click here.
- Part 6: Inclusive Capitalism: Governments need to change their approach and attitudes towards corporate governance. Click here.
- Part 7: The Importance of the Corporate Reporting Dialogue: Bringing the major reporting frameworks together. Click here.
- Part 8: How The Accountancy Profession Needs to be at the Heart of Integrated Reporting: Accountants need and want to have a central role in the long-term value creation story and providing the assurance. Click here.
- Part 9: Howitt’s Goal of Integrating the Capitals: Climate change has to be integrated with all the other capitals. Click here.
- Part 10: The Power of Morality in Business: Howitt on how business can lead in building a better world and a better environment. Click here