December 2016 IASB meeting agenda posted
02 Dec 2016
The IASB has posted the agenda for its next meeting, which will be held at its offices in London on 13–14 December 2016.
The meeting will include discussions on:
- Revenue from contracts with customer — Update.
- IFRS implementation issues.
- Financial instruments with characteristics of equity — Summary of discussions to date.
- Rate-regulated activities
- Conceptual framework — Measurement and concepts of capital and capital maintenance.
- Primary financial statements — Project scope.
- Disclosure initiative — Restrictions on cash and cash equivalents.
- IFRS Taxonomy — Education session.
The full agenda for the meeting can be found here. We will post any updates to the agenda, our comprehensive pre-meeting summaries as well as observer notes from the meeting on this page as they become available.