February 2017 IASB meeting agenda posted
10 Feb 2017
The IASB has posted the agenda for its next meeting, which will be held at its offices in London on 22–23 February 2017.
The Board will discuss the following:
- Insurance contracts.
- Financial instruments with characteristics of equity.
- Symmetric prepayment options related to IFRS 9.
- Due process step followed in the post-implementation review of IFRS 13.
- Definition of a business.
- Update on the research programme.
- Rate-regulated activities.
- Cash-flow-based measurement techniques, concepts supporting asset and liability definition, and due process related to the Conceptual Framework.
- IFRS implementation issues related to IFRS 9.
The full agenda for the meeting can be found here. We will post any updates to the agenda, our comprehensive pre-meeting summaries as well as observer notes from the meeting on this page as they become available.