IFRSs in your pocket 2011
We have published the tenth edition of our popular guide to IFRSs – IFRSs In Your Pocket 2011.
This 134-page guide includes information about:
- The IASB organisation — its structure, membership, due process, contact information, and a chronology
- Use of IFRSs around the world, including updates on Europe, United States, Canada and elsewhere in the Americas, and Asia-Pacific
- Recent pronouncements - those which are effective and those which can be early adopted
- Summaries of current Standards and related Interpretations, as well as the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the Preface to IFRSs
- IASB agenda projects and active research topics
- IFRS Interpretations Committee current agenda topics
- Other useful IASB-related information
We are pleased to grant permission for accounting educators and students to print copies of the PDF file for educational purposes. Please contact your local Deloitte practice office to request a printed copy.